Sunday, September 21, 2008

hmmmm


hmmmm
astagfiruloh haladim
pahaku sakit
aku gak tau apa yg hrs kulakukan
my stomach is full of hollow wind
i feel very uncomfortable
why lord give me a lot of pain
must be the effect what i have been done
nothing can make me like this except the one
he can always do everything that a man incapable of
just like that and the will comes true
my mind goes wild
i can not make it in ease
everything crumble inside my head
to get the peace i must come to him
but for all this time i have come to him and nothing happenned
may be i did it wrong
if i come i always do it unserously
i am not fully concentrated
i am incapable of managing my mind to be focus on one thing
everything run through the brain's path
i am forgetting something
i can not find it in my storage
i am missing something but i do not know what it is

No comments: