Sunday, September 21, 2008

from you


from you
i want the things they have
i want to be like them
they seem lovely
how can they enjoy this kind of things
what is their secret
i want it
show me lord
may be i will be good
to all your creatures
its a nice convertation
but its too short
see...
i am complaining again
just be thankful for what the lord give to you
he watchs me
i am afraid of his look
what is on his mind
i really want to know
is it the same with mine?
he is so beautiful
i wonder how the taste of him
is he delicious?
i hope so
its so sinful what is on my mind
my burdens come back on my brain
i must do it soon
i do not want this burden at all
lord help me please
ease my pain
release my soul
do not give any more punishment to me
i know i always do sin all the time
but what can i do
the sins taste so sweet
i can not resist it
they come and i embrace them
but i know you do not like it when i do commit a sinful scenery
but still my heart is belong to you 100%
i will never turn away my face from you

No comments: