Sunday, September 21, 2008

lord.........


lord.........

lord, i just have a plan. may be i will do my thesis in office. do u think it is ok? i hope u help me with this one. i do need help. i had just stop doing my thesis for a long time. i need and must to start again soon. i want to graduate soon. may be i will get a better job than this one. or may be my certificate can take me to the place i want. and i know u know what i mean. but it is against ur will. actually i do not want to make u angry. but that is what i want deep inside my heart. i think this is what u made me. but some part of me think this is what the devil made me. but up to now i can manage my life (on the surface). deep inside i am very down. how long it will happen ? do u think the devil will win?i hope not. can u take this out of me? lord u are the one for me. dont go away from me. be near me and just let me be. i love u so. i will take u forever in my heart. i will never take u out of me. but sometimes it does feel so hard to live like this. but i must be grateful. i must see the unfortunate ones. i am lucky compare to them. i am thankful for my health, for my room, for my boarding house, for my job and for my college. just make me sincere.

No comments: