Sunday, September 21, 2008

decision2:


decision2:
decision2: love in solitude
"now in the behalf of our friends i say u love in solitude" now imanuel as a speaker. "now please say ur defence" oxy forces me. i am confuse again. i have a headache. i must find a nother reason. " wait a minute" i plee. actually i do not think at all. my head hurts. if i use my head, it get worse. like a stone on top of me. so heavy. but i must face them. i must find a reason. i try very hard to find a reason. "why u said i love in solitude?" i start my defence. "may be its coz i like to sit apart from all of u. thus u said i love in solitude. but u must know why i love to sit alone. it does not mean i do not like to sit with u all, but i need time to think. and i can not think if i am near u. u all like to joke, once again i am nor accusing u. i do like joke too. but its not like we must joke all the time. sometimes we need to be srious. i am sorry if my defence make u angry." i end my defence

No comments: