Sunday, September 21, 2008

hari ini aku mau komplain banyak.


hari ini aku mau komplain banyak.

hari ini aku mau komplain banyak.
about my body. i should take care of my body everyday. but i am lazy. make my body ok without me taking care of it. if not, make me dilligent take care my body.
about my room. there is a lot of jobs in my room. but i am lazy in doing them. make me dilligent doing my jobs oh lord.
about my boarding house. there is no one in my boarding house. make people rent room in my place.
about my college. i am afraid not pass it. make me graduate fast.
about my work. give me a better job please.

why can i write a lot? nevertheless, i must make thesis. for making thesis it demands an excellent writing ability. able to write a long and complicated passage. it's does not matter what in it, the matter is that it is long and plenty. but for me just writing a diary is very difficult. how it can be lord? thus, in a daily life i am not good in speaking too. i talk a little, to the point. but in thesis i must write in a circle, very long, being stretched. then how i must act in the future? then what i must write now? i am confused. i got headache, seven circles. let alone i am not comfortable writing here. i am afraid being read by others. a lot of people wandering in my office.

No comments: