Sunday, September 21, 2008

come...


come...
i must manage my life
there are a lot of thing i must do
if i do not arrange them, it will make me collapse
the thing with the soonest dead line must be done first
and there is one essential matter that i must complete
but this one needs a lot of gut to excecute it
and right now i do not have any gut
may be if the lord show me how, i will try to finish it
just then everything is burdening my mind
i can not enjoy my days
there is a mountain inside my head
heavy load weighing my mind
i need to recharge my body
my soul, my mind, my brain, my everything is an worn out condition
i need new spare parts
but there is no place i can find
they hide what i need
they block my spirit
the light does not shine in my yard
the guidance does not lead me to the right path
everything is wrong
then how come i live this way
i need support
but there is no one to turn to
i want to lay my head for a while
but there is no shoulder to rely on
come...
please release me from this jail

No comments: