Sunday, September 21, 2008

decision5:


decision5:


decision5: love to crib
"in our exam u love to cheat" bernard judges me. "we want to hear ur defence" thats nucleus' voice. wah!!! stress!!! there r a lot of decisions. they make me completely insane. i wonder how if i really lost my mind. then i go to mental institution. then undip kicks me out. then i become a patient in mental institution. and i never got out until i am old. even til my death just coz this trial. this is really made me nut. now i must stay sane. i must give my best explanation. let them know who i am. i am me. no other can pretend to be me. " i cheat coz i do not study the materi before. i want a good grade but i do not want to study. i want a quick way. i think good marks will make our parents happy. so cheating is helping our parents. i know thats classic. but i do not have other reason. moreover u all do not have anything to do if iam cheating or not. wait! i know what u mean. u all honest, then some get good marks and some get bad marks. and i always cheat and always got good marks.u all think that is not fair. and u all do not like that. so u all forbid me to cheat. but what can i do? i am really lazy to study. its impossible for me not to cheat. so let me cheat. please3x. i beg u all. " now i really like a loser. why i beg them for sympathy? actually i do not want to beg anything. i do not want them to think i lost this battle. and i do not want to implore to them. stupid. i am really idiot. i wish i can erase what i just said. but it already done. they already think i lost. that is for sure. damn. i spell wrong words. why i do not think before i say anything? stupid mouth!

No comments: