Sunday, September 21, 2008

....


....
a little bit more
i will go home
but...
i wonder....
if he will accept me as me
for all this time, he always rejects me
then i was thrown away
back to this damn world
i start to live all over again
why then
its just me
am i not good enough
i am trying to be the best
but the others just wont let me
they block me from the light
i scream
i yell
i scratch the wind
but still....
nothing work against them
they just go on and on and on....
the pink blows me
irritating my eyes
i witness the doom
everything collapse
i run
they take me back
i hide
they catch me
the tortures come
from behind
from my left
from my right
from my front
i try to burry myself
the dirt flash away
i enjoy all
delicious in misery
just you and me
who undertand me
above them all
but why its happen
i hate this
i want clear
i want my sanity
just give it back to me
i can not sit thight
my butt wont sit still
move left and right
just like walking duck
but it aint funny
suffocate me
the dark shoots me
make me statue
nobody believe what happen to me
of course
me crazy
what would it be
just me and me
no others on my side

No comments: