Monday, December 5, 2016

Thank you students.......................

For being nice today....................... I dont know how....................... But all of you are nice....................... Suddenly....................... Out of the blue....................... Not like usual....................... It is unusual....................... But it makes me happy....................... Extra ordinary....................... Out of the box....................... Hope it will last....................... Till the end....................... I pray for you....................... Your future will be bright....................... You will graduate on time....................... You will get good job....................... You will marry happily....................... And you will carry this knowledge....................... For as long as you live....................... I hope it is useful....................... I am learning it too....................... I am not the master of it.......................

No comments: