Monday, September 25, 2017

Remember old days…………….

That time……………. The time when I am stupidly in love with you……………. And I think I still do……………. That is why……………. I don’t want to meet you……………. I want to protect my heart……………. I hate the day you walk into my life……………. I hate the day I know you……………. I hate the day I meet you……………. I hate the day I recognize you……………. I hate the day I fall in love with you……………. I hate you make me want you……………. I hate you make me miss you……………. I hate you make me care for you……………. I hate you make me long for you……………. I hate you make me yearn for you……………. I hate you make me fall in love with you……………. I hate you make me hope to be with you always……………. I hate you give me hope……………. I hate you ever been inside my heart……………. I hate you visit my dream……………. I hate you come to my daydream……………. I hate you for ruining my life……………. I hate you for breaking my heart……………. I hate you for destroying my everything……………. But most of all……………. I hate myself for still loving you …………….

No comments: