Saturday, September 20, 2008

strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today a strange thing happen to me
when i meet my co worker(that actually she is on a different desk job/level with me) in elevator, she said that i must give more enthusiasm in my voice. i did not take it very easy because she is my friend for years that i just do not believe that it comes from her.
then...... when i am online the other supervisor tell me that the exact same thing. what the hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with my voice?????? i think my voice is just very fine!!!!but if that advice comes from the other person who just happen to be my spv, so i must think very hard what is going onnnnnnnn
and then.........just when i type this blog, another spv comes again and tell me i have to concentrate !!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................
this day feels very akward, i wanna come home!!!!!!!!!mommyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!?!@$%#^?W$%^$?&#W$%

No comments: