Wednesday, February 23, 2011

wish


waiting her doing remidi is boring. i need to do something. i choose to write. i can not just sit. i must do something. my mind is wandering every where.
1. i hate her for leaving me alone here
2. i hate there are a lot of lecturers in the room. it makes me having obligation to salut all of them.
3. i must correct maratun's remidi
4. i must collect the mark to the administration office
5. i have a lot of things to do after this
in the mid day i must go to boja to teach senior high on conversation. speaking of which, i am stress if i think about the naughty students. so i force myslef not to think about them. i will make everything easy for myself. i do not wan to burden myself with this problem. i will come, i will teach, i will go home. that is all. i do not care a bout the naughty pupils. this means i am a bad teacher. a good teacher should care to all of students whether they are naughty or not. i want to have the ability to change/transform the naughty pupils into good ones. the naughty pupils make me uncomfortable in teaching. i want to change my job. i want to go to denpasar and become a whore. that is my dream job. doing hwat i love and get paid. it is a very good job for me. the deskjob is pleasant and we get money for doing pleasant things. my dream is moving out of semarang. i feel trapped/imprisoned/tied. the first choice is denpasar or jakarta. i am confuse to choose between those two. or maybe another places in indonesia but semarang. the second choice is out of indonesia. i really want to live in usa. i will accept other places but indonesia if i can not live in usa.

No comments: