Monday, July 25, 2011

for those who read my blog


for those who read my blog


jost knew that they read my blog
do i have to explain everything?
here is the thing.
when i write about film i had watched it is for myself. i hate when in the middle of the movie suddenly i realize that i seen it before.
when i write my diary it is for myself too. maybe when i am old and i got alzaimer (i dont wish it though), i can track down my own history of life.
then u said that u read all of my blog. that struck me so hard. it is full of secret of my life. i belive u know what happen in my life.
i think it is quite plain and obvious my life full of roller coaster ride.
when i write that i dont want u to judge me for everything i did, it means that i dont wnat u all to blame me coz i hurt an innocent very very bad. i believe in karma though. so i am always waiting for the punishment to come to me. but u interprete it in different subject. that is ok.it is open interpretation. and i think u all dont make mistake at all. the question is....when it is already plain, simple and obvious...do i still have to make a confession? do u need everything come out of my mouth?.....
then there will be another hearing for me?....that is scary.....lets run away....

2 comments:

nnnn said...

running away is not always a good way. and if we had judged u we would have never wanted to be friends with u. y'see we never mind of u being u. we all have lines that each other cannot cross though we can wave from the other side.

muhammad arief budiman said...

luph u all...,muachhhhhhhhhhh