Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gay Islamic Clerics= pedophile Islamic clerics

?!! by Fariborz (Iran) It’s confusing, right? sounds to me! as I grow up in the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI) after revolution – an extreme Islamic country – so it was taboo even questioning about gay concept to detail! Just in school they taught us about a story from Quran and how people with same-sex marriage which all punished by God and the get killed so badly! So I understood that there can’t be a gay/lesbian out there but some people who will get punish by God. I grew up with this fact and other legal news about execution of gay people. Till I heard some rumors about people who attend to Islamic schools and they have same sex practices. A Taboo! Even I couldn’t imagine in Islamic school people are committing one the world biggest sins! Do you hear me, Islamic school? I didn’t have any evidence and this rumor didn’t stop there. Actually when I started to research about it almost more than 70% of people who I questioned, they knew it as an unquestionable fact! It was shocking news to me. I knew that having 4 or more women is part of Islamic law and we heard alot about clerics bizzare sexual bahviour specially in their foreign trips but this one! I haven’t had any clue. I’m sure in IRI guys do not French kiss, at least it’s not in our culture. also I am sure about it because I have had lots friends and we have never done it or even think about it. It is gross! (No offence to gays, just this is the way I feel) But I saw many pictures of some Islamic clerics that do French kiss! OMG! Just take a look at them. akhund_kiss.JPG khameni_kiss.JPG (for more picture just check my blog) I thought finally I found out all about them! Islamic clerics are executing gay people but they do it themselves! Double standard! But it didn’t finish here till I noticed these clerics are worst than that! Some of them are pedophiles! Almost 60 percent of people who I asked, they said they heard rumors about pedophile clerics! Just take a good look at pictures: akhund_kiss2.JPG These pictures are crime evidences and even people around this clerics look at them like gross! it all comes from lack of rules. Unfortunately There is no definition of child abuse in our judiciary rules so nobody can bring them to the court of law for child abuse although I think if even we had such rules these clerics would still live by their double standards! We now know that there are pedophile priests which their information are out there and people can be more protect their children. how about Islamic clerics? unfortunately in Islamic countries, they were hiding any information about Islamic clerics sex crime but finally one day this information will be out and people understands clerics outrageous crimes. What is admirable about democratic countries like the United States is how freedom of information act let people have access to this kind of information. Here are a few of the highlights about priest pedophile facts: * US clerics accused of abuse from 1950-2002: 4,392. About 4% of the 109,694 serving during those 52 years. * Individuals making accusations: 10,667. * Victims’ ages: 5.8% under 7; 16% ages 8-10; 50.9% ages 11-14; 27.3% ages 15-17. * Victims’ gender: 81% male, 19% female * Duration of abuse: Among victims, 38.4% said all incidents occurred within one year; 21.8% said one to two years; 28%, two to four years; 11.8% longer. * Victims per priest: 55.7% with one victim; 26.9% with two or three; 13.9% with four to nine; 3.5% with 10 or more (these 149 priests caused 27% of allegations). * Abuse locations: 40.9% at priest’s residence; 16.3% in church; 42.8% elsewhere. * Known cost to dioceses and religious orders: $572,507,094 (does not include the $85 million Boston settlement and other expenses after research was concluded). (Hartford Courant, 2/27/04) For more information about Catholic Pedophile Priests, please study following report A Report on the Crisis in the Catholic Church in the United States This is the United State, how about your country? could we find such information about your country religious clerics? why not? some people think in any institutional religion we can find same problems but mostly they hide it. what do you think? http://www.mideastyouth.com/2007/07/24/gay-islamic-clerics/

No comments: