Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Unaki Bad response..

. Hope that is nothing. Hope everything will be ok Waiting... Hope I will not get ill feel. Hope the letter will be gained easily Forgetting... This is the illness I hate the most. I hope I can memorize all people who come into my life. Good looking... That ob is hot like hell. Hope I can take him to my bed. Students... Doesn't meet my ex students at all... Not even once... The voice the sound the tone the dialect of them seems to have the same vibration to my ear. I cannot differentiate them one by one. Bb... Need bb to be good while waiting but bb error since I hv my breakfast нĩƘѕ..нĩƘѕ.. Avoiding... I see him but I pretend not to see because I forget his name. The same goes to her. It feels frustrating to forget the name of them. Just act and pretend to remember them. Just say hello. The rest will follow. The lord will help to guide me to have a good conversation. Coz it is nothing against his rules. I think this is the opposite.

No comments: