Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Putu vs me blaming me

When u ask the divorce, i dont tell anyone. I just tell dian. And she tells the whole family. The fam blames u. But not me. I never blame u. The blame is on me. It is me who done u wrong. Believe me. It never occurs to me to blame u for what happen in our life. All the blame is on me. I do many mistakes. I do many really shitty things. And u r the most patient woman i ever met. U will get the best. Lord will replace me with someone much more better than me. Wayyyyyy more better. And i will always pray for u. That u will get all the happiness in the whole world and more. I am sorry that my fam blame u. I am sorry i dont defend u in front of my fam. It is me and it will always me. U will be much be happier away from me. I am sorry for the past too. I am just clueless. And i am very selfish. I know i dont know how to make u happy. And i dont have the effort to learn to make u happy. I just make myself happy. Not u. What kind of shitty person i am. And u know that. And u take me for what i am. And i know ur patient has limit. And i push u so hard to the limit. The blame is on me. U did no wrong at all. U event never get angry with me. At all.

No comments: