Saturday, August 27, 2016

Something new...........................

Out of the box........................... It is really shocking........................... I am very amazed........................... What will happen........................... This is not my area........................... There are two possibilities........................... I teach but i dont understand........................... So i will do whatever i want........................... I will make them into groups........................... And will force them to do presentation........................... I will listen........................... I will learn........................... Whatever happen........................... I will do........................... The second one........................... I will ask them to change........................... But in my opinion........................... That will not happen........................... So i will search about it........................... I will learn bout it........................... From net........................... From book........................... What is management........................... What is education...........................

No comments: