Friday, September 2, 2016

Give me home..........................

Or shelter me in yours.......................... Dying is what my brain.......................... Give me your hands.......................... I want to hold them.......................... Until i sleep.......................... End of my conciousness.......................... Me in you is what i wish.......................... Enter the realm of bliss.......................... Already in dream world.......................... Catch the stars above.......................... Hold the moon shining.......................... In green i want to live.......................... Longer with you always.......................... Drive all thrugh the journey.......................... Play all the joyfull smile.......................... Laugh all out.......................... Essential love.......................... As you can see.......................... Sing and dance.......................... Empower the sunset of heart..........................

No comments: