Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sorry for this pray.......................

Tp you i only say....................... Reach you i only dream....................... All in you i will be....................... Immediate or later....................... Give me your everything....................... Here i give you everything....................... Till i have no more....................... Coz you are my home....................... Out of this place....................... Up in the sky....................... Place me with you....................... Love me like i love you....................... Eradiate with your aura....................... No more suffering....................... Operate this whole....................... More bright....................... Oh lord....................... Raise me to you....................... Else is no use.......................

No comments: