Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Why is this head spinning .................................

The blame is on me ................................. The fault is on me ................................. The mistake is on me ................................. The wrong is on me ................................. The sin is on me................................. U know that right ................................. U know it is true................................. Dont blame her ................................. Blame me................................. Punish me ................................. Kill me ................................. Take me tp ur place................................. That is a good idea ................................. To be in ur place ................................. To be with u ................................. To meet u ................................. To see u .................................

No comments: