Sunday, October 23, 2016

And the mattress takes me...................

Willingly happily................... As a dear friend................... Who will never leave me................... Rolling here................... Rolling there................... Being pleased................... Being relaxed................... Resting all the mind, body and soul................... I am sorry................... I dont want to explain................... This mouth shuts................... I hope you will understand................... Without my explanation................... Please say................... That i am fine the way i am................... Dont change me................... Accept me................... Love me................... Embrace me................... Say you will...................

No comments: