Friday, October 21, 2016

God, i am tired of asking........................

Everything i put i your hand........................ I know u know........................ About everything........................ What is best for me........................ Because all of this time........................ What i ask........................ Never come true........................ Maybe what i ask........................ What i think is good for me........................ But it is not according to you........................ Sorry i complain........................ But i need to express all........................ What burdens my heart........................ And i am sorry for accusing you........................ Because the truth is........................ A lot of blessing i receive........................ From you........................ But i dont know why........................ Right now........................ I focus aonly on negative........................ This is hell........................ Many devils around me........................ Hush........................ Shoo........................

No comments: