Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The luxury of downtown..................

Opposite of uptown.................. The sound of the world.................. Enjoy the gift from above.................. The night life.................. Everything is provided.................. Everything is given.................. You just take it.................. Absorb it.................. Like it means the world.................. Color your life.................. Make rainbow.................. Remember the past.................. The stupid me.................. Is all my fault.................. It is not them.................. How the way i treat them.................. Is all wrong.................. I should give love.................. I will accept love.................. I should spread care.................. I will receive care..................

No comments: