Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Three promises.................

From her................. Bigness of them................. The one that said will send me there................. To your home................. To holy place................. Thanks to her................. But i hope i can go there on my own................. The one that said will buy moving box................. Olala................. The dram for so long................. But doesnt get there up to now................. Maybe god has plan................. And he thinks it will be bad if i have the moving box................. I will use it negatively................. Maybe................. Dont know what he thinks................. Thanks to her................. But i hope i get it on my own................. The one that said will pay my study................. Maybe god has reason................. Why i am not successfull................. In applying up to now................. Maybe i will be arrogant................. Dont know what he thinks................. Thanks to her................. But i hope i get it on my own.................

No comments: