Saturday, December 10, 2016

Them.......................

Being noisy....................... Hate them....................... The reality is....................... I ignore them....................... And hate them very much....................... The ideal is....................... I should get angry....................... And make them quiet....................... But i am lazy to get angry to them....................... Who am i....................... Who are they....................... They are adult....................... They should think as adult....................... But remembering me....................... I am just like them....................... At their age....................... I am still a child....................... Cant think wise....................... Cant think as an adult.......................

No comments: