Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Dont ask me to go home.........................

Let me wander the world......................... Let me conquer the world......................... Let me see the world......................... Let me admire the world......................... Admire god......................... Adimer his creations......................... All of them......................... There are many of them......................... Bless me......................... Your bless is god’s bless......................... Your love is god’s love......................... Your pray is god’s pray......................... Everyhting will be ok......................... If you allow me......................... Everything will be ok......................... If your prays are with me.........................

No comments: