Wednesday, January 25, 2017

That news.......................

The calls....................... The destroying....................... Want to kill them all....................... How come they be like that....................... They are so spoiled....................... It is their fault....................... Who spoil them all along....................... Up to now....................... Now i have to be tough....................... No more spoiling....................... It is for their future....................... It is for their sake....................... So help me lord....................... And i am sorry....................... If i make mistake....................... I cant handle them right now....................... It is so painful....................... They are annoying....................... They hurt my heart....................... So bad....................... I want to distance myself....................... From them.......................

No comments: