Friday, February 3, 2017

Funnottastic...................

The wish is................... That i can meet him easily................... So that................... I can discuss with him................... To finish our job fast................... But it is difficult to meet him................... And he rarely answer my text................... And i just realize that i dont answer his phone................... Is it a payback................... Is he that low................... The wish is that he teaches me how to run................... So i can run and finish fast................... The reality is he doesnt teach me................... And he doesnt finish it................... By himself................... Lord help me................... The memory is................... He teaches me................... Part of it................... So maybe there is reason why doesnt he teach me the whole part...................

No comments: