Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Networking...........................

Everybody knows everybody........................... Everybody needs everybody........................... Up to now........................... I always think that........................... I dont need everybody........................... I can manage my own........................... By myself........................... But the truth is........................... Nobody can do that........................... Whether you acknowledge it or not........................... You do need somebody........................... Either for small case........................... Or the big one........................... Change your mind........................... Be kind to others........................... Then you will be fine...........................

No comments: