Sunday, March 12, 2017

As if.............

The day will come............. So real............. Being afraid............. The message............. For everybody else............. Thx for everything............. For the love............. For the care............. For understanding me............. For being there for me............. For teaching me everything............. How to be good............. How to be nice............. How to cure the broken heart............. How to heal the pain in the heart............. Thx u for accompanying me............. For all these time............. For time when i am being bad............. Really bad............. I am sorry for the mistake i made............. I know i have a lot of mistakes............. I do know that............. Thx for forgiving me............. From the deepest of my heart............. I am sorry for all my wrongdoing.............

No comments: