Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The talent................

The desire................ You stop me................ I remember taking the singing class................ The desire to be a singer................ But dont have talent................ You stop me................ And then the other desire................ Want to be success in the black world................ But you dont give me a way................ You stop me................ Then the desire want to success in the study................ But you dont allow me up to now................ I question you................ Am i not worthy enough................ What should i do................ To make myslef deserve what i want................ Up to now................ I am trying so hard to be good................ Is it not enough................

No comments: