Thursday, May 25, 2017

The plan is....................

When i am at my room.................... I plan to do jobs at office.................... But when i am at office.................... I just not do it.................... Coz i choose to do something else.................... Play with the net.................... Stupid me.................... And then i plan to do.................... The jobs at home.................... But when i am at home.................... I dont do it.................... I choose to do something else.................... Watching the series.................... A lot of them.................... I think i will need a lot of time.................... The rest of my time.................... Maybe.................... It is frustrating.................... Is it the devil.................... I always give myself.................... A lot of reasons for not doing the jobs.................... That is bad.................... Really bad.................... Want to curse myself....................

No comments: