Monday, June 19, 2017

You teach me in different way.........................

About different hings......................... Differently from others......................... I am sorry......................... I take the easy way......................... It is fun......................... Enjoyful......................... I try to understand you this way......................... Try to get closer to you this way......................... Try to find you this way......................... Try to grasp your teaching this way......................... Because he is the expert in religion......................... That is why god loves him ......................... And make his life fun, enjoygful, easy......................... In my eyes......................... It seems that way......................... His success is limitless......................... Not like me......................... The expert of hell.........................

No comments: