Sunday, July 9, 2017

Rejected by mrs w................................

Hurt a lot................................ How much more do i have to give you my tears................................ How much more do you need me to feel the pain................................ It is painful god................................ Dear god................................ My saviour................................ How are you today................................ I know you are busy................................ Many people pray to you................................ Many prays you should answer................................ Many problem you should take care................................ But please dont forget me................................ I need you too ................................

No comments: