Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Don’t want to go back to the office……………………

Don’t want to go back to the office…………………… There are many problems…………………… The morning class is problem…………………… It is not at the beginning…………………… But now it is added the problem with the boss…………………… When the pupils publish it…………………… About me…………………… About my class…………………… About my assignment…………………… About my English assignment…………………… And then the afternoon class is also problem…………………… In the end the last class becomes victim…………………… Don’t want to teach…………………… Sorry lord…………………… I want to calm myself…………………… I need a quiet place…………………… I cant work at home…………………… The koreas disturb me…………………… I cant work at office…………………… They disturb me…………………… Maybe I can use mak room…………………… Lets try that…………………… Lets do that…………………… Will do that…………………… With god permission ……………………

No comments: