Tuesday, February 13, 2018

This is me………………….

Calming myself…………………. Everything goes complicated…………………. Inside my head…………………. In my heart…………………. In my brain…………………. In my soul…………………. I try to enjoy…………………. I try very hard…………………. Then I see my old picture…………………. Being happy…………………. Want to recall that moment…………………. What was making me happy…………………. Being happy does not mean you do not have problems…………………. You do…………………. You have problems…………………. Tons of them…………………. But you do not let these problems overwhelmed you…………………. Outnumber you…………………. Outweigh you…………………. Control you…………………. You make peace with those problems…………………. You befriend them…………………. You being grateful to him…………………. For giving you problems…………………. For teaching you through those problems…………………. For making you strong…………………. For promoting you to the higher level…………………. Only if you win ………………….

No comments: