Sunday, April 8, 2018

Afraid………………………………

Suddenly the lappy is dead……………………………… Is it broken……………………………… Does it need service……………………………… I don’t have money at the moment……………………………… Want to join bipa……………………………… Want to join kkln……………………………… But I don’t have the fund……………………………… The fund I won is for guarantee……………………………… School him……………………………… Afraid if he suddenly needs it……………………………… Then I don’t have it……………………………… God……………………………… Give me solution……………………………… I should not be afraid……………………………… Believe in the principle……………………………… That everything will be provided……………………………… Just like the lecturer said in unisula……………………………… When wee need it……………………………… Fund suddenly appearsv……………………………… Out of nowhere……………………………… Because god knows……………………………… We need money……………………………… For something positive……………………………… Not negative ………………………………

No comments: