Sunday, April 29, 2018

When you know I had fallen so deep for you…………………………

You will act as you wish………………………… Treat me as you like………………………… Coz you know that I am willing being treated that way………………………… Coz I have feeling for you………………………… Tired………………………… Want the same age………………………… the one who works………………………… so it will balance………………………… it is not always me who pay………………………… damn………………………… I had fallen so deep………………………… The hurt is excruciating………………………… Want to scream………………………… I don’t want to be treated this way………………………… I have to retreat………………………… Although it hurts a lot………………………… Maybe you will find another………………………… Who will make you happy………………………… Who are willing to pay for anything………………………… Who is rich………………………… Who has a lot of money………………………… Although I don’t want to………………………… To let you go………………………… Fuck………………………… It hurt………………………… It sucks …………………………

No comments: