Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Secretariat…………………….

A lot of people come and come again……………………. Disturbing my peace……………………. Disturbing my concentration……………………. Disturbing my work……………………. They want to take the certificate……………………. But they aren’t finished yet……………………. All because of the paper and design part……………………. Which is taken care of by mrw……………………. Snd I blsme mrw……………………. And I blame the person who assign mrw……………………. Mrj……………………. He chooses mrw coz he is cheap……………………. But it turns out to be troublemaker like this……………………. As such……………………. And I blame them both……………………. And I blame the registration part……………………. They got all the names wrong……………………. It become burden for me……………………. For my group……………………. Want to curse……………………. Want to scream……………………. Arghhhhhhhh…………………….

No comments: