Wednesday, September 12, 2018

it is good……………………….

meeting mra in mall………………………. he gives me advice………………………. thus I know what to do………………………. thx god I met him………………………. it is scary………………………. mrsp says I can enter there………………………. coz it is my name………………………. I hope it is not true………………………. I am afraid………………………. and dad makes me nervous………………………. he seems always asking rector’s letter………………………. I did submit my request more than a week………………………. but he had not given me letter yet………………………. so I just wait………………………. that is all I can do………………………. but dad keeps asking………………………. that makes me nervous as hell………………………. and the letter too………………………. dear mr rector………………………. why had not you approved my request yet………………………. I know you busy………………………. but the longer you make me wait………………………. the heavier the stressed I feel in my head and heart………………………. help me please………………………. dear lord………………………. if it is for me………………………. I will accept it gladly………………………. if it is not for me………………………. let me not suffer too much………………………. I have so many rejections………………………. but………………………. still………………………. I love you dearly ……………………….

No comments: