Saturday, September 1, 2018

mrsh tells me things…………………

that my students are error………………… if she asks them to prepare the lesson and all the stuff needed………………… it is not working………………… it makes me sick………………… I feel ashamed………………… I feel angry………………… I feel disappointed ………………… they bring the name of the institution………………… but see what they do………………… it brings shame on us………………… it gives bad name to us………………… and it also puts the bad names on them………………… but I think they do not care………………… they do not think about this kind of stuff………………… they just want to play around………………… they just want to graduate without hard work………………… they want the easy way………………… I hope someone slap them on the face………………… make them realize what they did………………… make them think thoroughly all of their action ………………… and I hope mrsh will not consider us bad………………… I hope she still wants to have future cooperation …………………

No comments: