Sunday, November 25, 2018

i am suspicious of everybody.......................................

sorry....................................... lord....................................... make this satan dissapear from my mind....................................... that text....................................... making me to do this....................................... everybody has the power to make me fail....................................... by looking at me....................................... by looking at my pic....................................... by thinking of me....................................... by their pray....................................... and now everyone is suspects....................................... families....................................... friends....................................... seniors....................................... enemies....................................... coworkers....................................... what the heck....................................... i am tired....................................... my mind is never stop wandering....................................... thinking all the possibilities....................................... the bad ones.......................................

No comments: