Saturday, December 29, 2018

maybe it is all because of him...................................

he is behind these all................................... i dont know................................... i want to feel safe................................... lord help me please................................... i will present all my life and all my death................................... i will present all my body and soul................................... i will present all my love...................................................................... lord i surrender................................... lord i love you................................... lord i am afraid................................... lord i love you................................... lord i cant handle this'................................... lord i love you................................... lord please come to me ...................................

No comments: