Saturday, January 26, 2019

god i think you can kill me with fear....................................

i was taken care of.................................... and i feel now i was not being taken care of.................................... it scares me to death.................................... lord i love you.................................... lord protect me please.................................... lord i promise i will not be bad.................................... lord i promise i will do all your command.................................... lord i promise i will stay away from all your prohibition.................................... lord i love you.................................... lord take me close to you.................................... lord hold me tight.................................... lord save me please ......................................

No comments: