Tuesday, January 8, 2019

I thought it was finished in the first one………………………………………………………………

the second one made me afraid but that……………………………………………………………… this one is making me very afraid……………………………………………………………… is it the end for me lord……………………………………………………………… I think someone stalks me for sure……………………………………………………………… sis went to home town……………………………………………………………… suddenly there was someone knocks the gate……………………………………………………………… I don’t have the courage to go outside……………………………………………………………… and you kill me again……………………………………………………………… last nite at parking lot as if someone observed me……………………………………………………………… lord what should I do……………………………………………………………… lord I love you……………………………………………………………… lord I am afraid……………………………………………………………… lord I love you……………………………………………………………… lord protect me please ………………………………………………………………

No comments: