Saturday, January 5, 2019

today I got two problems …………………………………………..

the first is that there is a monitoring from officials ………………………………………….. when I was not in the class ………………………………………….. I should be in class when they give me task to monitor the test ………………………………………….. but if I was there they do annoying things ………………………………………….. it seems they ignore me ………………………………………….. that is why I left them ………………………………………….. I don’t have problem up to now ………………………………………….. but I got it today ………………………………………….. the solution is ………………………………………….. I should stay in the class starting tomorrow ………………………………………….. whatever happen I should bear for it ………………………………………….. I hope I will be fine ………………………………………….. i hope they will be fine ………………………………………….. I hope all will be fine …………………………………………..

No comments: