Monday, March 25, 2019

i am shocked when i open my email......................................

too busy for days...................................... do not have time to open email...................................... when i open it it is too late...................................... meanwhile it is very important...................................... dear lord...................................... if it is the best for me...................................... make my heart let it go...................................... because it hurts a lot...................................... i hope you give me reason...................................... not knowing why is making me suffered...................................... or maybe you allow me to have a position...................................... i am afraid lord...................................... a lot of people will become my enemy...................................... i will not have the capability owning it...................................... but i cant be like that...................................... i must be confident...................................... because you help me all the way...................................... choosing the best for me .............................................

No comments: