Friday, March 29, 2019

in the name of lord…………………………………..

I was really shocked………………………………….. the news is unbelievable………………………………….. it is really scary………………………………….. she has two faces………………………………….. mrp told me about mrsm………………………………….. she stabbed me from the back………………………………….. I don’t know what to think………………………………….. I don’t know what to do………………………………….. I don’t know how to react………………………………….. I thought she is on my side all this time………………………………….. but apparently not………………………………….. we are in the same mini group all this time………………………………….. I thought she is my friend………………………………….. but apparently it is like this………………………………….. all this time she seems nice in front of me………………………………….. but apparently it is like that………………………………….. I am really clueless………………………………….. lord………………………………….. do your magic………………………………….. I give it all to you………………………………….. I hope this hurt doesn’t last long………………………………….. I try to have positive thinking………………………………….. but it is really hard …………………………………..

No comments: