Friday, March 8, 2019

ring the bell in my heart………………………………………………………………………………………

in my mind is only you……………………………………………………………………………………… adoring you to the max……………………………………………………………………………………… never thought you are so beautiful……………………………………………………………………………………… never dream you are so perfect……………………………………………………………………………………… a person of flawlessness……………………………………………………………………………………… until we separate I become sad……………………………………………………………………………………… falling to the dark as you leaving me……………………………………………………………………………………… and I am hoping you to come back to me……………………………………………………………………………………… longing to be together with you again……………………………………………………………………………………… killing the boredom kissing the love……………………………………………………………………………………… rampaging all over the city just the two of us……………………………………………………………………………………… imagining that this whole world is belong only to us……………………………………………………………………………………… severe pain is no longer here……………………………………………………………………………………… nor the tears that describe the sorrow……………………………………………………………………………………… as you are here thus happiness is all around……………………………………………………………………………………… definite content showering my whole……………………………………………………………………………………… wherever whenever you are in my eyes……………………………………………………………………………………… insisting all the delightfulness to be owned by me……………………………………………………………………………………… putting all the miserable go away to the desert……………………………………………………………………………………… until we cannot see them anymore……………………………………………………………………………………… till all here is amusement to the heart and soul……………………………………………………………………………………… roaring the lung out of pleasure……………………………………………………………………………………… and wish you will be by my side all the time till the end of time ………………………………………………………………………………………

No comments: