Thursday, March 21, 2019

should I break my relationship with them…………………………………………………

should I stay away from them………………………………………………… they seem bad………………………………………………… I don’t know why………………………………………………… this time it hurts a lot………………………………………………… not like any other day………………………………………………… lets pray………………………………………………… lets it slides………………………………………………… lets put it in his hands………………………………………………… I forget what I thought before………………………………………………… now I am afraid………………………………………………… lets him handle it………………………………………………… if I am it………………………………………………… make me the good leader………………………………………………… protect me from bad people………………………………………………… help me to work in your path………………………………………………… if I am not it………………………………………………… I hope the one who become it………………………………………………… will be your best choice ………………………………………………………

No comments: